- What is Grab Deals?
Grab Deals is Axis Bank’s shopping portal that allows you to shop from your favourite brands and save while doing so. Grab Deals provides the list of merchants where you can avail exclusive offers / cashbacks for purchases through your Axis Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
- What are the various products/services offered on Grab Deals?
Axis Bank has tied up with various partners across many categories to provide exclusive cashback offers for Axis Bank customers when they shop using Axis Bank Credit and Debit Cards. Please look at our portal for new and updated partners and their ongoing offers.
- What are the special offers on Grab Deals for Axis Bank Digital Savings Accounts?
- Flat 10% cashback on Flipkart for Burgundy Digital Savings account.
- Flat 7.5% cashback on Flipkart for Priority Digital Savings account.
- Flat 5% cashback on Flipkart for Prime Digital Savings account
- Flat 5% cashback on Flipkart for Liberty Digital Savings account.
- Flat 5% cashback on Flipkart for Prestige Digital Savings account.
- Flat 3% cashback on Flipkart for Easy Access Digital Savings account.
Click here to know more regarding VKYC Higher Cashback (via GRAB DEALS) - Limited Period Offer
- How to purchase a product via Grab Deals?
- Enter your registered mobile number and card information (last 4 digits) on the page when prompted.
- Browse the offers at Grab Deals and choose your preferred merchant.
- Proceed to the merchant’s site via our portal and shop.
- What kind of offers are available on Grab Deals?
When you shop via Grab Deals using Axis Bank Credit or Debit Cards, you will get the following exclusive offers on various partners listed on Grab Deals site:
- Cashback offers
- Instant discounts
- Coupon based subscriptions/discounts
- Should I register to make a purchase on Grab Deals?
No, currently you can shop via Grab Deals by just entering your registered mobile number and the last four digits of the Axis Bank Debit or Credit Card with which you are going to transact on the partner’s site.
- Are there any eligibility criteria for cashback?
Currently, the cashback can be availed by all Axis Bank Debit and Credit Card customers. However, kindly keep the following things in mind to be eligible for cashback:
- Please use the same Axis Bank Debit or Credit Card, which you entered during authentication for final payment of the entire amount.
- The cashback will not be applicable on items that were already in the user’s cart (added during a previous session) but need to be added post landing from the Axis Bank Grab Deals platform only.
- Please maintain the user session on the partner page once redirected from Grab Deals to be eligible for cashback.
- Cashback is NOT applicable on purchases made with an Axis Bank NRE account.
- When will I not be eligible for cashback?
You will not be eligible for cashback in case of any of the below scenarios:
- You close the browser window to which you have been redirected from Grab Deals and open the product directly through merchant website.
- You do not pay the entire amount using the Axis Bank Credit/Debit Card which you entered at the authentication page.
- You provide incorrect card details/mobile number on Grab Deals.
- Products purchased post redirection from Grab Deals were already present in merchant’s shopping cart (from a previous session).
- What if I use a different card/payment option (other than the one I selected during authentication) for final payment at the partner site?
You will be eligible for cashback only if you use the same Axis Bank Debit or Credit Card which you entered at the authentication page. If you use any other card or payment option, then you won’t be eligible for cashback.
- Are there any transactions which are not eligible for cashback?
The below transactions would not be eligible for the cashback offer:
- Purchase of jewelry/gold coins or its equivalents.
- Purchase of prepaid cards/gift cards or its equivalents.
- Wallet recharges.
- Bill payment.
- Flight ticket bookings done at shop merchants
- Will I get cashback if I shop at partner site without going through Grab Deals?
No. In order to avail cashback, kindly select the partner/offer at Grab Deals site and complete shopping. Please maintain the user session on the partner page once redirected from Grab Deals to be eligible for cashback.
- How long will it take to get the cashback?
Your cashback would be processed within 120 days.
- Where will I get my cashback?
You will get your cashback at the original pa
yment mode. If you have used Axis Bank Debit Card, then the cashback will be credited to your account. If you have used Axis bank Credit Card, then the cashback will be credited to your Credit Card itself.
- How long will it take to receive the benefits of special offers(Complimentary Times Prime membership offer, etc.)?
Benefits like coupon code for special offers running on Grab Deals will be made available to customers within 90-120 days of the transaction.
Offer is applicable to first 500 transactors.
- Is there any limit on the amount of cashback that one can avail?
Yes, you can avail a maximum cashback of INR 1000 on one card per month (across all categories and brands).
- How do I know if the cashback is getting credited to my account?
The cashback will be credited to your original payment mode within 120 days. You can check your account/Credit Card statement to know the same. Alternatively, please call 18604195555/18605005555 (charges apply) for details/queries about the same.
- Does the cashback credit duration vary with the merchant we choose to purchase from?
Cashback will be credited for all purchases made via Grab Deals within 120 days to the customer’s original payment mode.
- Will I get cashback if I make payment using Credit Card EMI option?
Yes, the cashback will be credited if the payment is made via Credit Card EMI option also
- Will I get cashback if I return the product or avail refund after purchase?
No. If you return the product bought through Grab Deals or if you avail refund for the same, then cashback will not be credited.
- How do I check the status of the cashback to be credited?
Rest assured, your cashback will get credited within 120 days to your original payment mode (provided you fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned above). If the cashback is not credited after 120 days, kindly call 18604195555/18605005555 (charges apply) for assistance
- If I have coupon code or extra discount offers on the partners, will I still get the cashback?
Yes. The cashback will be calculated over and above the applied coupon code/instant discount offers.
- The cashback I received is different from what it should be. Why is it so?
If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria to avail the cashback, then the cashback will be calculated on the base product price (exc. taxes) and as per the brand/category based cashback offer listed at the time of purchase. In case of any discrepancy, kindly call 18604195555/18605005555 (charges apply) for assistance.
- Do I need to keep a proof of the purchase in order to claim the cashback?
The cashback will be credited to your original mode of payment automatically. However, in case of complaints/queries, kindly keep handy details like merchant name, merchant order ID, transaction amount, date and any other detail(s) that would help the retailer track your transaction.
- Can I shop for someone else using Grab Deals?
Yes. Please note that the cashback will only be credited to the Axis Bank Credit or Debit Card used at the payment page of the partner.
- Is my Credit Card information secure and safe?
Axis Bank follows all the security parameters ensuring the protection of your data. Any information you enter when transacting with us is sent in an encrypted format to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties.
- How do I get in touch with your Customer Support team?
- You can call 18604195555/18605005555 (charges apply) for assistance.
- Visit https://ai.axisbank.co.in/morfeuswebsdk/ to chat with Axis AHA!, our virtual banking assistant.
- You can also visit the nearest Axis Bank branch for any queries/concerns
In case of any queries/concerns, please refer to our detailed Terms and Conditions and Disclaimers for more details or contact the Axis Bank Customer Support team.